STUDENT EMPLOYMENT GENERAL OVERVIEW
- Career Services & Leadership Development
- Link to Handshake
- Instructions for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Student E-TRAC Processing
I-9s are verified in the Student Services Building (SSB), Room 102, during the following days and times:
- 9:00am - 10:00am and 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Once the I-9 Form has been fully completed, students should allow up to three (3) business days for the service indicator to be added to their Student Center. Students will receive an email confirmation as soon as their I-9 has been completely processed.
International students: prior to getting your I-9 verified, you must complete the Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment CertifIcation which is needed prior to I-9 verification. Once the I-9 is verified, make an appointment to complete your SPAR form with the University Tax Specialist,Young Kim.
If a student has already completed an I-9 because they have worked with a University employer before they DO NOT need to complete a new I-9. Students who might need to complete a NEW I-9 include International Students, Permanent Residents and those with an Employment Authorization card depending on their respective end dates which can be found listed in their Student Center.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EMPLOYEES
- On Campus International Student Employment Overview
- Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment Certification (required for F-1 students seeking work on campus)
- SPAR (CSU Student Payroll Action Request)
- CSU Form SSA-1945
- Direct Deposit Authorization form
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form
- CANRA Form (Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act) *See attachment D