Gator Think Tank
The purpose of serving on the Division of Student Life’s Gator Think Tank is to represent SF State as an ambassador and campus thought leader throughout the academic year.
Students selected to serve on the advisory board will have the opportunity to meet with the leadership of the Division of Student Life and Dean of Students once per month to provide feedback and dialogue on the student experience at SF State. Undergraduate and graduate students will be selected to serve on the advisory board for the academic year.
Start the Gator Think Tank application and submit it before August 31, 2020 at 5PM.
- Currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student
- 2.0 GPA per semester
- Genuine interest to serve and improve SF State
- Provide perception on student-related issues and concerns
- Offer feedback to the Division of Student Life and Dean of Students about various topics such as campus policies, updates to the campus master plan, etc.
- Attend Gator Think Tank meetings with the Division of Student Life leadership and Dean of Students once per month
- Aid in the recruitment of prospective students
- Assist with Division of Student Life and Dean of Students special events and initiatives
2020 Meeting Schedule:
- Thursday, September 17, 3PM-4:30 PM
- Thursday, October 15, 3:30PM-5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 12, 3:30PM-5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 10, 3:30PM-5:00 PM