A student may withdraw completely from the University for serious and compelling reasons or in verified cases of accident or serious illness. All requests for withdrawal or retroactive withdrawal from the University must be submitted and justified in writing to the registrar. The Dean of Students Office is here to assist you with this process. We’ve provided links to the forms and information needed to process your withdrawals.
- Petition for Withdrawal from Course or University (Current Classes of Semester) [PDF File]
- Petition for Withdrawl from Current Course (after drop deadline, individual class) [PDF File]
- Petition for Withdrawal from Course or University (Retroactive: Previous Classes of Semester) [PDF File]
- Petition for Withdrawal from a Term/Semester (past semester, all classes) [PDF File]
- Petition for Waiver of Financial Regulations [PDF File]