A student may withdraw completely from the University for serious and compelling reasons or in verified cases of accident or serious illness. All requests for withdrawal or retroactive withdrawal from the University must be submitted and justified in writing to the Registrar's Office.
The Dean of Students Office is here to assist you with this process. We’ve provided links to the forms and information needed to process your withdrawals below.
- Withdrawal Card (used during first two weeks of current semester)
- Withdrawal from a Course (current semester, after the drop deadline, individual class)
- Withdrawal from a Term/Semester (current semester, after drop deadline, all classes)
- Withdraw Retroactively from a Course (past semester, individual class)
- Withdraw Retroactively from a Term/Semester (past semester, all classes)w.