STUDENT EMPLOYMENT GENERAL OVERVIEW
- Career Services & Leadership Development
- Link to Handshake
- Instructions for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Student E-TRAC Processing
I-9s are verified in the Student Services Building OneStop, Window 2 Monday-Thursday 9-10am and 2:15-4:15pm OR Friday from 10am-12pm. After a student has filled out their I-9 paperwork please allow up to 3 business days for the service indicator to be added to their Student Center. Students will receive an email confirmation as soon as their I-9 has been completely processed.
International students: prior to getting your I-9 verified, you must complete the Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment CertifIcation which is needed prior to I-9 verification. Once the I-9 is verified, make an appointment to complete your SPAR form with the University Tax Specialist,Young Kim.
If a student has already completed an I-9 because they have worked with a University employer before they DO NOT need to complete a new I-9. Students who might need to complete a NEW I-9 include International Students, Permanent Residents and those with an Employment Authorization card depending on their respective end dates which can be found listed in their Student Center.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EMPLOYEES
- On Campus International Student Employment Overview
- Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment Certification (required for F-1 students seeking work on campus)
- SPAR (CSU Student Payroll Action Request)
- CSU Form SSA-1945
- Direct Deposit Authorization form
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form
- CANRA Form (Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act)