STUDENT EMPLOYMENT GENERAL OVERVIEW
- Career Services & Leadership Development
- Link to Handshake (Jobs & Internships)
- Students - Avoid Job Scams!
- Instructions for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 Student E-TRAC Processing
The I-9 form and your documents are verified virtually, OVER ZOOM:
- During the COVID-19 response, verifications are done only over Zoom, by appointment only -- please email email@example.com
Once the I-9 Form has been fully completed, students should allow up to five (5) business days for the service indicator to be added to their Student Center.
International students: prior to getting your I-9 verified, you must complete the Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment CertifIcation which is needed prior to I-9 verification. Once the I-9 is verified, make an appointment to complete your SPAR form with the University Tax Specialist,Young Kim.
If a student has already completed an I-9 because they have worked with a University employer before they DO NOT need to complete a new I-9. Students who might need to complete a NEW I-9 include International Students, Permanent Residents and those with an Employment Authorization card depending on their respective end dates which can be found listed in their Student Center.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EMPLOYEES
- On Campus International Student Employment Overview
- Office of International Programs (OIP) On-Campus Employment Certification (required for F-1 students seeking work on campus)
- NEW SPAR (CSU Student Payroll Action Request)
- CSU Form SSA-1945
- Direct Deposit Authorization form
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form
- CANRA Form (Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act)