What Can You do to Keep Yourself Healthy?
Treat Yourself Well
- Eat healthy.
- Maintain good sleep habits.
- Manage stress.
Make It Hard for Viruses to Spread
- Cough or sneeze into an arm or a tissue.
- Wash or otherwise sanitize your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- In public spaces, keep at least 6-feet of separation between yourself and others and wear a cloth face covering that is not a surgical mask for N-95 face mask.
- Shelter-in-Place and do not go outside except for essential activities like going to work, to the grocery store, or other activities allowed in your area.
Think of Others
- If feeling ill, call or email a health provider for advice.
- Stay home until your symptoms subside.
What should I do if I am feeling symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat?
Cold vs Flu vs Coronavirus
Range from Mild to Severe
High (100-102 F)
Can last 3-4 days
|General Aches & Pains||Slight||
|Fatigue & Weakness||Mild||Intense||Sometimes|
|Cough||Mild to Moderate||
Can be Severe
|Shortness of Breath||Rare||Rare||Sometimes|
Sources: World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention