COVID Student Online Training: "Safety at SFSU during the COVID-19 Pandemic"
If you are taking the COVID Student Online Training for on-campus employment, please screenshot the completion page and send it to your supervisor.
Take the "Gators Helping Gators" Promise & Pledge TODAY!
See a Gator helping another Gator? Recognize them here!
Your health and safety is our paramount concern at SF State. During the fall semester, we ask every member of our Gator community to join the "Gators Helping Gators" Promise & Pledge in keeping fellow students, faculty, and staff safe and well during the COVID-19 pandemic. Feeling well and safe will support you in focusing on your academic success.
We ask all Gators to Promise & Pledge the following:
- Always wear a face covering.
- Always stay at least 6 feet physically distant from people outside your household.
- Always stay home if you have one or more symptoms of COVID-19 (Please visit the San Francisco Department of Public Health website for the most up-to-date symptoms and testing locations).
Information is changing rapidly, as our health professionals, scholars, and researchers are learning more about COVID-19, and as such, we encourage you to frequently check your San Francisco State University email account and the SF State Campus Plan website for the most current information.
You can additionally provide your contact information to receive city of SF emergency alerts, including COVID-19 updates and instructions for public safety.
- If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 or your own health during this time, please reach out to Student Health Services.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Connect with our on-campus health professionals in Counseling & Psychological Services.
- Looking for education on how to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy? Reach out to our Health Promotions & Wellness.
- If you would like to discuss reasonable accommodations based on disability related to COVID-19, please contact the Disability Programs & Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.